Friday, February 20, 2015

When Is Shipping A Car Inside Of An Enclosed Trailer Worth The Extra Money?


For some people, shipping a car inside of an Enclosed Trailer is not worth the extra cost, (which is typically 25%-40% more expensive).  While shipping a vehicle with an Open Trailer exposes your vehicle to the outside elements, it is much cheaper.  

The likelihood of any damage is still very low when shipping with an Open Carrier.  However, there are many instances in which people do choose pay the additional cost for the extra protection an Enclosed Carrier provides from any bad weather conditions or debris from highway driving.  

The types of vehicles that are most often shipped via Enclosed Transport include:

  • Restored Antique & Classic Cars (e.g. 1957 Chevy, 1938 Ford Coupe)
  • High-End Sports Cars (e.g. Maserati, Lamborghini)
  • Luxury Vehicles (e.g. Rolls Royce, Bentley)

**Call us anytime for a FREE QUOTE at 1-800-757-1178**

Ultimately, whether you choose to ship via an Open or Enclosed Carrier is up to you.  Even if your car does not necessarily fit within the “Luxury” category, perhaps the extra peace of mind that you will feel when shipping via an Enclosed Carrier is worth the extra cost to you.




For More Information Please Contact:

1-800-757-1178 

15621 W. 87th St. Pkwy. #107 
Lenexa, KS 66219

Don't Forget To Visit Our:


8 comments:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    tmshipping.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, everyone I truly felt I ought to here. Your article is extremely extraordinary best auto transport for more infomation visit this site https://www.autotransportcity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider this the finest blog I have read all this hour. car transport

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative and complete guide. It is a good habit to check the company's website and customer's feedback and rating about the company that is offering you the best shipping services at an affordable cost. This will help in determining what services the company is offering so that you can choose which company suits you for your shipment. Personally, I love to suggest All state to state auto transport
    for auto transport.BTW your blog was helpful to me. Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article is extremely extraordinary best auto transport for more infomation visit this site Used Volvo S60 Cars For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing and very informative blog. I liked this Blog so much as this blog is so knowledgeful for the people those who are searching for the vehicle shipping. if anyone is searching for Shipping Motorcycles to New Zealand, USA, Australia or Ireland, he can get help from my side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Car ship guys reviews Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete